Top Ways to Earn Extra Money
1. Start a Blog: This can be just a simple side hustle, or it can turn into something really special; it's up to you. I'm a huge fan of blogging because I love writing and connecting with people all over the world. If you want to get started, read my post From 0-$100k: How Anyone Can Start Blogging. If you need some inspiration, read about how we made over $7,100 in one month of blogging. Seriously, don't discount the incredible opportunities that blogging can provide!
2. Do Online Surveys: Companies are willing to pay money to get inside the heads of consumers. Below are my favorite survey sites. They’re free to join and free to use. Pro tip: It’s best to sign up for as many as you can as that way you can receive the most surveys and make the most money.
3. Drive for Uber: This is a really good use of your time if you are trying to make some extra cash in a weekend. By driving with Uber, you have the flexibility to work whenever you want, which means you can make money on your schedule.
4. Earn More Interest on Your Savings: Move your savings over to a bank account that actually pays you a decent interest rate on your savings. Discover Bank pays about5X the national average savings rate. Take 10 minutes out of your day and do this- over time, it really does make a difference.
5. Sell Your Stuff: Most of us are guilty of hanging onto things that we never use, myself included. Take a day and go through all your old stuff and get rid of some of it! One tool that is really helpful for this is Decluttr. you can enter your items barcodes into their valuation engine and they'll give you an instant offer. Then you simply pack all your items into a box and then ship your items to them for free.