Thank you for accepting me as a Son’ – BankyW celebrates mother-in-law on her birthday


Talkative network 

BankyW has taken to social media to celebrate his mother-in-law, pastor Etomi as she becomes a year older today. He shared the photo above of her with his mom and sister and wrote;

“Biggest happy birthday shoutout to my 2nd Mommy, the one and only Pastor Etomi. Love you very much Ma, thank you for accepting me as a Son, and for welcoming my family with open arms. May God bless you abundantly and continue to do great things through you by His Grace”

Earlier on Adesua shared this picture above and wrote a birthday message to her mum.

 Happy Birthday to my hero.

Superwoman 
My gist partner
My prayer partner 
My girlfriend 
My mother. 
I am incredibly blessed to have you as my mum.
You have taught me everything i know. I am the woman i am today because of God and because of all you taught me.
I have learnt soooo much from you.
Because of all we’ve been through and because of the way I’ve seen you handle things, i don’t walk in fear…i just pray. 
Because of you, i know for myself that God is real, God is great, God is kind and God never fails. 
Your life is a living testimony.
May God reward your labour of love.

Comments